I’m delighted and very honoured to have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Aillin at Australian Genealogy Journeys. Thank you so much Aillin for this lovely surprise. :-) :-) :-) (See, it’s making me smile a lot)!!
We are given very few rules for accepting the award and they are as follows:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
The 15 other blogs I have chosen to pass the One Lovely Blog Award on to are mainly fairly new ones to me and I have chosen them because I have found them interesting, helpful, and always a pleasure to visit. Some also combine scrapbooking with their genealogy, which is something I like very much and some cover research in the UK, as I do.
Congratulations to the following 15 blogs, I’ve enjoyed my previous visits to your blogs and look forward to visiting you many times again.
1. Pete at A Brummie Family Tree
2. MarDi at A Hoyt Family Genealogy
3. Liz at Entwined Roots
4. Sue at Family Folklore Blog
5. Anita at Family Tree Rings
6. Ros at GenWestUK
7. Julie at Grave Encounters
8. Cheryl at Heritage Happens
9. Kim at Heritage Heart
10. Kathryn at Kathryn’s Quest
11. Rosemary at London Roots Research
12. Renee at Renee’s Genealogy Blog
13. Denise at The Family Curator
14. Jennifer at The Scrappy Genealogist
15. Vicki at World War II London Blitz Diary 1939-1945
Many thanks again Aillin for choosing my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. :-)